Monday, August 23, 2010

♥ New Rimmel Matte Finish ♥



















 ♥ Hello everybody!
I recently bought the new Rimmel Matte Finish from Boots.
And I'm testing it out on Barry M's, Lemon I/C

[PIC SPAM]

Before:






























































After:























































Comparison:


As you can see the Matte finish is on the thumb.















"Matte finisher. Instantly transforms nail colour from high gloss to velvety matte finish for up to 10 days."

Thats what is says on the back of the bottle!

The bottle contains 12mls.
It applied really smoothly and dried in less than 2 minutes.
Its really cool looking at the gloss disappear in a couple of seconds as well. >o<
The biggest pro in my opinion, was the fact that there wasn't that strong of a smell.
Since I'm REALLY, REALLY paranoid about nail polish smells.

Honestly, I don't find that much of a problem with the polish.
If I had to pick one it would be the price.
Especially for only about 12mls as well :c

However, it works really well and I certainly would buy it again, even if it's around 6-7 euro per bottle.

I hope this was helpful for any hopefuls in buying this product.
^^



♥ AnnKiins.

4 comments: