Friday, August 27, 2010

♥ Blog Award + Tagged! ♥




♥ Hi everybody, sorry I haven't been  updating when I said I would. 
Just Back to School stuff throwing themselves at me at full speed. D:
But during all of this business I got my first (two) Blogger Awards from the lovely Leeblee and Emy.




The Rules:
1. Post who gave you this award
2. State 10 things you like
3. Give this award to 10 other bloggers and notify them with a comment

1. ♥
I've only been into nail polish for a few months but I am absolutely addicted!
I'm collecting them now :D

2. ♥
MINY FIGURES. I totally collect them!
About 40 something. I have a shelf for 'em c:

3. ♥
Stickers, any kind, I totally love/collect them!

4.  ♥
Bouncy balls! I totally collect them!
I have like. 10 now. LOL.

5. ♥
Hello Kitty, I'm collecting stuff of that brand now :3
I don't know how much I have :c

6. ♥
Bags, I'm collecting some atm :D
About 16 ish?

7. ♥
I LOVE handmade stuff! I sincerely believe in "Its the thought that counts"
Handmade cards over bought cards, ftw!

8. ♥
I love my of my bestiies, they are totally the best!
They pick me up whenever I'm down and make the best of my day, everday.

9. ♥
K-pop! Korean Pop music!
I am a fanatic, man! I love DBSK, they are my favourite band forever.
And CNBlue as well :3

10. ♥
Cute things. I'm a total sucker for pink things.
And blue as well. But I hate dark/too light nail polish!


Tagged!

Whoever wants to be tagged for the award!
I'll add your name here.
(Yes, I am going for the easy option xD)


♥ AnnKiins.

No comments:

Post a Comment