Saturday, August 28, 2010

♥ Boots Natural Collection - Topaz ♥

♥  Hi there everybody!
I got my first Boots Natural Collection polish with me today :D
And the name of it is Topaz. Pretty simple name, eh?
Topaz is a pretty frost blue color with no fragrence (Said it on the bottle)
Now let see some pictures!!

5 Coats (I KNOW!)























































Unfortunately, this polish took 5 coats for me to be satisfied ( Still a tad lighter than the bottle)
Its a very sheer polish. First coat had the tiniest speck of blue!
Streaking. Like, alot. Like, alot alot.
I always hesitated when thinking of buying this polish but I finally did.
Now it'll be a long time until I buy another polish from Natural collection. (All honesty)
But the up side is that the smell wasn't as strong as other polishes. YAY.


♥ AnnKiins.

No comments:

Post a Comment