Sunday, August 8, 2010

♥ Polka Dots ♥

Hi there again!
I didn't update yesterday, sorry about that.
I was going to but then I forgot >O<

Tee Hee, moving on!
I ordered a heck load of stuff off VivaLaNails yesterday.
I was interested in the Blogger set so now I'm on the wait lsit :D

The design I have on today was from Nails by Rachel
Her blog is really cool >O<













 




























For the colors... [Wait for the Barry M spam..]


2nd picture left to right.

Pure Turquoise, Mushroom, Berry I/C, Lemon I/C and Strawberry I/C.

All by Barry M.

A bottle of Barry M in Ireland is about 4.50 euro.
So it ain't the cheapest of nail polish.
And theres a limited stock of nail polish brands here.
With no China Glaze, OPI, Nfu-Oh, Sally Hansen etc.

But yeah, I'm happy with my polishes and my student pocket-money xD


♥ AnnKiins.


6 comments:

  1. So CUTE!! I got here through the link you left on layniefingers.blogspot.com, and I'm loving your blog! Such cute ideas, I had to follow you. You do fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Gosh!
    Thank you so much~~~~ <3
    I love your blog as well!
    Congrats on winning the competition!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thank you! It was exciting, I can't wait to check my mail now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this design - the dots are really cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very muchiies, everybody!

    ^o^

    ReplyDelete