Sunday, August 29, 2010

♥ Essense Multi Dimension Purple Diamond ♥

♥ Hi everybody ~
I saved (best) this till last, before I go back to school tomorrow.
Honestly, I didn't expect much of it, since it had glitter, and I hate glitter (With a few exceptions of course)
But  I wore it once and now it'sone of my favourites! 
Now meet Essense Mulity Dimension Purple Diamond

1 Coat.

(I mattified the pinky)



Bottle pictures!



I found something awesome while removing the polish!
A gorgeous silver grey color :D
Look yourself!




♥ AnnKiins.

4 comments:

  1. I hate glitter polish too, but this one is great. Perfect on your nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear! :D
    Indeed, tis one of the best exceptions ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is kinda freaky for the silver color LOL
    but the purple is so unique and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ain't the purple just perfect?
    I was like "Wtf...Oh wait, TWO COLORS IN ONE 8D"

    ReplyDelete